Monday, November 19, 2012

Red Velvet




dress: c/o Romwe, jacket: c/o Nowistyle, bracelet: c/o Enamour Entirety, socks: ebay, scarf: forever 21, ring: vintage, loafers: thrifted





boots, bag, leggings: urban outfitters: Tshirt: Brand New concert, scarf: forever 21, shorts, shirt: thrifted, cardigan: primark




How gorgeous is the bracelet from the first set of photos? It was sent to me by Sharena from Enamour Entirety. She has the most beautiful hand made jewelry, and it's super affordable too! Definitely check out her etsy shop!

Also, Romwe has another amazing sale going on. This time it's for Black Friday! They have a ton of stuff on sale up to 70% off from November 21st to the 26th. Click on the banner below to go to their sale page. :)


I'm going to St. Louis tomorrow and I'll be home on Friday. It's been so long since I've been home - 3 months! I can't wait to see my kitties and eat lots of delicious food for Thanksgiving. 




xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Love both outfits, particularly the little red velvet dress.

    Been following your blog for a while now, love the outfits, thought I'd reach out and say hello.

    -Liz @ http://www.imwildcat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is really pretty, I've actually featured your top outfit in my velvet trend post which you can view at www.sarahloves.co.uk

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim on denim, hoping to try it soon!

    http://theundersized.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete